I am finally getting around to posting some pictures. The big boys have been gone all week on a missions trip...so, I am left without 2 of my biggest helpers. I must say, though, that I am so, so proud of the boys. We got to see them on Wednesday doing their presentations...speaking in front of tons of kids, and Drew got the awesome privilege of leading a kid to Christ. They are having tons of fun and bringing glory to God - I couldn't be happier!
Studying about the power of the suns rays...burning a hole in a leaf. Drew told Maggie not to look at the sun because she wouldn't feel pain, but it could blind her. She said, "Well, then, I would just put dirt in my eyes. That's what Jesus did, and the blind man was healed." I absolutely love the childlike innocence and faith.
While studying Mars...Drew put together his team of Mars Mission Explorers.
Luke's team chose to go without oxygen backpacks and helmets...they were going to kill wasps. Nice.
And, finally...the little boys got haircuts!!

This is soo cute! :)
ReplyDelete