Okay, so my "experiment" was going great...praying more, in the Word more...now, we have a situation, and we need prayer. So, here I am...realizing that the Lord has given us this Blogging thing for a purpose, sometimes.
I had to take Landon to the ER today...long, long story short...he hasn't been feeling well for a few days...fever, vomiting, and pain. Thought it may be a virus, but when we didn't fall like Dominoes, I knew we were in trouble. The doctor of neurosurgery has admitted him. Please, please pray for him and for us...he doesn't want to be back in the hospital - they put us in the exact same room we were in after his de-tether procedure (for real?? what are the chances?)...we are tired, drained, and a little scared. The Lord has got this, we know that...but this is hard, folks. Our favorite neurosurgeon, Dr. Blount, will be in to see our little guy in the morning...a plan of action will be decided then. I will update as soon as possible, but for now, I just wanted to ask for prayer...if any of you are still reading :-) For Pete's sake, I said I wouldn't be back for a month...who knew?
Monday, September 24, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
praying for both him and you
ReplyDeletestill reading and still praying!
ReplyDeletePraying for you all
ReplyDeleteWe have been praying for you guys and will continue praying. Let us know if we can do ANYTHING
ReplyDeleteWe are praying here. . .
ReplyDelete