Thursday, January 19, 2012

Happy 3rd Birthday, Landon!!

I am so incredibly UN-blog savvy. I tried to add this photo at the end, but instead it is at the top...anyway, I just had to post this picture. Aunt Michelle sent a stuffed elephant for each boy (I almost kept them for myself - they were so soft!). Anyway, CJ looks like he just loves his elephant...it looks like it may be almost as big as he is.

On January 2nd Landon celebrated his 3rd birthday! Mommy was a little late getting his birthday box to him :-/ (with Christmas just being one week before, it really threw me off!) We just got our "gift" in return - precious photos of the boys opening up their box (of course, we had to send CJ something, too :-)
Look at this big boy standing STRONG!
A fellow New Day Mama waiting to go get her little one (who I am hoping we all get to meet someday soon!) gave us the idea of sending a recordable Bible book. Daddy and I recorded our voices reading scripture and sweet prayers to Landon. He can "hear" our voices now anytime he opens his book!
Do I see a little older brother frustration here? :-)
We can't wait to come and get you boys!!

2 comments:

  1. so sweet nikki!
    joshua's book arrived wednesday... on his birthday! i didn't even think i had a chance but it made it. i'm sorry landon's didn't make it in time but i am sure it was just as great of a gift no matter what day! :) don't you love that God's word is being spoken to the children in there whether they can understand it or not! it's just as powerful either way :)

    ps-hope we can meet you too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious boys!!
    Don't forget no matter what God's timing is PERFECT!! Praying for you guys!!(:

    ReplyDelete